Re: debian: size of stable, testing and unstable files

Ilya Martynov wrote:

> RP> If you'd like more precise info about my rsync inclusions and
> RP> exclusions, let me know.
>
> Can you post your rsync inclusions and exclusions? I've recently tried
> to setup local mirror and I'd like to compare mine rsync setup with
> yours.

You can view my mirror scripts at http://mill.mtholyoke.edu/mirror/.
I'm not going to claim these are the best script in the world, but they
seem to work for me.  The include/exclude files are there also, they're
just not visible in the index.  Just explicitly enter their name in the
URL to see them.

--
Ron Peterson
Network & Systems Manager