Web site development

Anyone know Coldfusion (Allaire) Linux version ? I try to install it but it
report me an error "cannot execute binary files" there is, I think, some
compatibility trouble with linuxppc, the file is a tar.gz extension but when
start the script, the installation report me an error.
I would like to ask to you, If you must create a website with over 40 pages and
a database management (can be MySql) what kind of tool do you use, I know that I
can use pure HTML with textual editor but if you know a RAD for HTML on LinuxPPc
you make me happy because I have few time.