Re: Oldworld-Netbooting-Help

NetBSD has a tutorial on NetBooting and has a PPC Specific section
(covering both Oldworld and NewWorld Macs with OF) at
http://www.netbsd.org/Documentation/network/netboot/.  It is for
booting a NetBSD client, but from looking around all probably need to
change is the name of the kernel and have a Linux filesystem for the
client.