Re: Oldworld-Netbooting-Help

You can boot almost any mac that will run OS9.1 and has open firmware using
a linux (or any *nix) box with these instructions.

http://www.gwc.org.uk/~ali/nb/

Rolf Schatzmann
Wireless Network Manager
Eftel Radio Trading as Radiowan
Office: 08 9386 5555
Fax: 08 93868200
Mob: 0409 577 664

http://www.eftelradiowan.com/

Radiowan - Biggest Pipes, lowest Prices.

Get a 128K Internet Connection with burst to 256K for just $99 per Month!

Don't get left behind waiting for  ADSL get a Faster WDSL connection Now!

Link multiple Metro or Regional sites with our VPN connections.