Re: X probs after upgrade

> Does it stay the same if you choose a session explicitly instead of letting it
> try to run your last one?

Um, help me, I don't know how to do this...

> Any hints in ~/.{gnome,xsession}-errors ?

No, I checked those out right away, also /var/log/gdm

One thing I did have to do to get the point I am at now was to replace
/etc/X11/X, which used to be a text file giving the path to my X server,
with a symlink to my X server, since the Xwrapper now seems to be trying
to exec that file.  But by looking at ps, I see that the X server is
getting run with all the right command line args...

-raf