??? Networking printers/Samba + Netatalk [Resend]

Hi,

Sorry to ask again, but my problem still does exist...

I have two laser printers:

Tektronix Phaser 740 (B&W, PostScript, Ethernet, AppleTalk+Novell), and

Apple LaserWriter 12/640PS (B&W, PostScript, Ethernet, Duplex, AppleTalk
only),

both need to be shared via Linux print server (no direct printing), with
both Macs and PCs. lpd and apsfilter setup manual is somewhat confusing.

Does anyone has a guide, how-to or just suggestion how to do it? I have
HOW-TOs from Linuxdoc.org, not very helpful in my case...

PS. I have both Samba and Netatalk running OK, bot no CUPS.

Thanks in advance

Andrei