Re: Quicktime movies

Ethan Benson wrote:

> its highly unlikely this would work anywhere except the i386
> archtecture.  i haven't checked but i suspect this involves wine.

No, I don't think it involves WINE at all. As I recall him telling me before,
the binary is just object code that gets loaded dynamically, and that the hack
was to get it to load on Linux.

But I think you are correct in your assessment that it would probably only
work on i386, due to the differences in endian.

Running MacOS Quicktime on MOL (as suggested in this thread) is probably the
best solution for ppc linux that anyone is likely to find.

--

Alan DuBoff
Software Orchestration, Inc.