Re: rsync-ing ftp directories ? [Resend]

On   8 Mar, this message from Andrei Verovski echoed through cyberspace:
> Hi,
>
> Anyone can suggest how I can make scheduled sync ftp directories with
> rsync and cron? Everytime I am trying to do it i've got stupid message
> "module name must be defined".

You're not using double colons in your remote path, are you? Double
colons (::) means connect to rsync server, which is not started with a
default install. Use single colon for rcp-like mode, optionally using
ssh (see the man page for that).

Michel

L-1710 Luxembourg              |
email   mlan@cpu.lu            |