ADB mouse on Mac 7200

Hi,

I'm now just a mouse and quik away from having (seemingly) everything
working on my 7200.  I must say, it has been a pleasure beginning to
pick up Debian.

I'm a little stuck trying to get the mouse working, though.

gpmconfig won't offer ADB mice as an option, so I tried configuring
it manually -- a search on the web suggested that I should have a
/dev/adbmouse (c,10,10), but it doesn't appear in /proc/misc, so I
must be doing something wrong.

"dmesg | grep -i adb" says:

adb devices: [2]: 2 5 [3]: 3 1
ADB keyboard at 2, handler set to 3
Detected ADB keyboard, type ISO, swapping keys.
input1: ADB HID on ID 2:2.05
ADB mouse at 3, handler set to 2
input2: ADB HID on ID 3:3.01

/proc/devices mentions a /dev/adb, but it doesn't look like that is
particularly relevant here.

Any ideas gratefully received.

Oh, I'm running unstable, BTW.

Matthew.