Re: evolution etc...

> I've had a different experience - the Debian submenu hasn't been there for
> months. I don't remember exactly but it went away at about the time I switched
> to Helix.

I'm running the Helix debs from idorulabs, and I have the Debian Menu.  I
recall, in order to get the Debain menu, I had to go into the Control
Center, Desktop:Panel:Menus, where you get a big list of possible things
to include in your menus, one of which is the Debian menu, which, by
default, was turned off.  I turned it on, and it has worked fine since.

-raf