Re: Booting to floppy

Welcome to the powerpc boot floppy fiasco.  The rescue floppy will
only work on New World macs, and yours is an old world.  The
boot-floppy-hfs.img file is the image of a bootable floppy for the
old world macs for install purposes, but it has a keyboard issue and
doesn't work without some modifications, and then only if you have
quick hands!  See the list archives at http://lists.debian.org for
more info on that.  The best way to go is if you have MacOS on the
machine, and use the `BootX' option, which is documented enough in
the install docs for the powerpc port.