Re: debian-powerpc: Is "testing" ready for powerpc hosts

Brendan Simon wrote:

> Is testing ready for powerpc platforms or should I stick to stable ???

Testing is working fine on powerpc. I've been running it on one of my
boxes since it was first implemented, and haven't had any notable
problems.

In general, testing should be about the same on all platforms, since a
package that breaks on any architecture will be held back from testing
until it builds again. So testing should be free from most of the
autobuilder lag problems that unstable suffers on alternate platforms.