Re: x-window on powermac G3

I ran into this problem today while trying to get XFree86 v4
going.  I managed to write a configuration file by hand, but
would have loved a configurator.

Paul, could you do a "dpkg -S Xconfigurator" and tell me what
package that thing came in?

Also, I recall running a configurator called "dexter" that was
fairly nice on a debian/i386 system recently while installing
XFree 4, but now I can't find the thing, and am doubting my
memory of its existence.

----
pohl@screaming.org