Re: NEWBIE: bootdisk for powermac (SOLVED+TRICK)

Hi,

I think I found something usefull regarding the original boot floppy for
the powermac. It locks your keyboard, so I did the following:

mount the disk
vi or edit .resource/System
find 'prompt_ramdisk=1'
change 1 into 0
write it and boot it

You just have to be quick when changing disks. I think this solution is
far more simpile then the ones described below (which I only got worked
half).

Does this sound reasonable to you?
Should I send this to someone at Debian, so they can make an 'alternative
bootdisk'?

Greetz,
Sebastiaan