OT: NEWBIE: key names an OF

Hi,

I think I messed up my Open Firmware of my PMac7300. I had a little util
in MacOS which provides me acces to OF, but now my computer boots with
black screen (probably waiting for external commands).

I know I have to press Command+Option+P+R to reset OF. The problem
is: which keys are that? I assume one of them is the Apple key next to the
spacebar.

Thanks in advance,
Sebastiaan

ps: does anyone know a document how to install quik? I found in the
archives a command for OF, but that did not work out the way it was
supposed to.