Re: new package to enable mouse button emulation

On Sun, Feb 04, 2001 at 07:39:43PM -0500, Eric Dorland wrote:
> Hmm, the subject kinda of says it all. I wrote a init script and
> debconf scripts to enable 3 mouse button emulation for the newer kernels
> with input layer support. It took me a while to figure out how to do
> this when i install debian on my G3, and this package would save people
> the trouble i went through.
>
> It still needs a little cleaning up, and i need someone to sponsor it,
> since I'm still waiting for DAM approval. Also, its currently called
> powerpc-mouse, which i think is a pretty bad name. Maybe apple-mice?
> What does everyone think?

I'd suggest adding this to powerpc-utils (which should really be called
powermac-utils...).  File a wishlist bug with a patch if you want, and
I'll see about doing it.  I'd really rather not have a proliferation of
packages with just init and debconf scripts!

Dan