installing Debian 2.2r2 on iMac DV SE(summer 2000)

Hello,

I plan on installing Debian this weekend on my iMac and just wanted to
ask if there are any immediate installation issues I will have to be
prepared for.  I'm fairly familiar with installing Linux. I've installed
LinuxPPC with much frustration and SUSE 7.0PPC with much joy but
secretly always wanted to run Debian :-)

Are the mouse and keyboard working out of the box?  What about X windows issues.

I see from the archives that there are lots of the usual questions and
problems, but at this stage I'm just interested about what I need to
have on hand during installation.

Thank you very much

Joss