Re: upgrade stable -> unstable doesn´t work

Quoting Michael Flaig <mflaig@pro-linux.de>:

> Hello!
>
> I want to upgrade from stable to unstable but this doesn´t work.
> When Debconf will be configured many Perl 5.6 errors with modules
> are printed on the screen. :(
>
> Is the Perl oder Debconf package broken at the moment ?

Same problems upgrading to Sid. I think that some modules needed by debconf
aren't updated yet. And on Sid, ldconfig is broken and segfaults with an
"Illegal Instruction" just about everytime.

BTW, which version is supposed to be the more unstable ? unstable (woody) or
testing (sid) ?

Cheers

/Bastien Nocera