XF86Config-4 on Wallstreet

Over the weekend I have been installing unstable on my
Wallstreet.  Everything works up until I want to start
up X 4.0.2.  When I "startx" or when xdm starts, the
computer crashes and I have to do a hard reboot.  The
screen turns black, but I think that the backlight
stays on.

The XF86Config file that I am now is from this

It is a config file for a Pismo, and I thought it
would work on my Wallstreet, because the machines are

Does anybody out there have a config file that I can
use, or some advice on what I can do with my file?

Nick Henderson

Do You Yahoo!?