Re: iBook framebuffer

Ok, here is more info.  Phil F. mailed me offline and sent me his
yaboot.conf file.  I added a video line like is and it worked.
for some reason, 'append="video=aty128fb"' did not force the
frame buffer to turn on.  The line I'm not using is
'append="video=aty128fb:vmode:10:depth:24"' I believe.
The iBook is turned off right now, but I believe that is correct.

Michel, I see in one of your messages that the video line you
wrote is "video=aty128fb:".  Is the terminating ':' actually
needed?  If so, that may have been the cause of some of my
trouble.  I'll try it out today and see if it results in anything
different.

Now I'm on to trying to get X4 running properly on this iBook.
I'll go read the old messages and see if it has anything useful
on this next topic.

Thanks everyone.

Josh