More xserver-xfree8 4.0.1-8 on powerpc glitches

Thanks to Michel Daenzerm and Juliusz Chroboczek kind attention on
debian-powerpc last night, I can have a working XFree86 running using fb
driver on my powermac. But there's still some glitches.

It seems that the X clients can't find some color definitions. When I
launch rxvt, it abort with the error "Can't load color: Black" and xterm
(which works) does the same error if I launch it with -bg black option.
Is rgb.txt not used anymore ?
--

					Frédéric Séraphine

	Tel: 476 61 53 85 	-	Fax: 476 61 52 07
	INRIA Rhone-Alpes - ZIRST - 655 Avenue de l'Europe - Montbonnot
	38334 Saint Ismier Cedex - France