Re: official kernel tree?

>I see that both
>linuxcare.com.au::linux-pmac-devel /usr/src/linux-stable
>linuxcare.com.au::linux-pmac-devel /usr/src/linux-unstable
>
>are not being updated as they used to. I would like to
>know
>1. if this tree is still alive, and
>2. what is the official kernel tree for PPC

If you are looking for linux-pmac-stable, you can use the current (only
slightly outdated) tree, you can use mine (which contains various not yet
merged new stuffs), or you can use the main linus/alan tree (which have
been recently updated with a lot of PPC stuffs).

With the USB backport beeing in 2.2.18pre2, we all hope we'll be able to
finally resync our PPC 2.2 trees once for all and have _all_ of our
patches merged in the main tree.

For 2.4, I suggest you use the bitkeeper tree.

Ben.