Re: X Free

Woohoo! Finally got X up and helix/gnome is tolerable with a single buton
mouse (I'm getting a 3 button ps2 anyway).

X Wouldn't work cause I had to set a res for console X was set to run off.
I didn't know this until I started sifting through quite a few docs.

Anyway, one last problem, it's probably very easy to fix.
The backspace key (delete too) doesn't work in X. Now what needs fixing?
Does anyone know? Backspace works fine in the console.

Thanks.