Booting install disks on G4

Dear All,

I've just been searching for a day or so, but not found the solution.
I've downloaded all the files from patato/disks-powerpc/current/powermac
I've downloaded and installed the latest yaboot and i seem to be able
to boot into a linux kernel (the one called linux from patato)
BUT... It all stops here. I can recall from my i386 installs that you
need to boot from rescue.bin and mount root.bin. But my G4 400 doesn't
have a useable floppy-drive.
What kind of configuration do I need to boot into the installation
process.

B.T.W there is plenty enough (well..) information about using yaboot
and ybin AFTER you have installed debian and made and bootstrap
partition and a useable root partition. But i'm not there yet.

Hope you can help me. And when i have it all installed i certainly will
write a document about howto install from scradge without a
floppy-drive or bootable CD.

Width kind regards,

Micha Kersloot