Re: IDE-problems

>>  - First, try increasing the wait_for_ready to a larger value
>> line 597:
>> int timeout = 5000 (was 2000)
>>  - Try increasing the IDE_WAKEUP_DELAY_MS definition to a much larger
>> > value (10000 ?)
>> line 102:
>> #define IDE_WAKEUP_DELAY_MS 10000 (was 1500)
>
>Those two measures seem to have solved the problem for now. I just get
>the following message when waking the machine up from pmud:
>
>media bay 0 contains a CD-ROM drive
>media-bay 0 is ide 1
>hda: Enabling MultiWord DMA 2
>hdc: Enabling MultiWord DMA 2
>ide1: unexpected interrupt, status=0x00, count=1

Hum... looking at the code again, it appears that the IDE_WAKEUP_DELAY_MS
is not used on ohare based machines like the 3400. So changing only the
timeout in wait_for_ready should be enough. I bumped it to 10 seconds,
it's not really a problem since the function will exist as soon as the
drive is ready.

I'm also pushing to my rsync tree a fix for the bogus interrupt.

Ben.