Re: PowerPC CDs on hold, awaiting new floppies

On Wed, Jul 26, 2000 at 10:36:00AM +0100, Philip Hands wrote:
> Philip Hands <phil@hands.com> writes:
> > Sparc is still appearing as I type, and I'll need to do powerpc after
> > that, but otherwise the images are available via rsync here:
> I've been told that the current powerpc floppies are broken, so am not
> bothering with TC3 images until someone tells me that they're fixed.
> So, powerpc folks, when you've fixed them, tell me.

These should be fixed and installed already. Not sure whether they've
been mirrored yet. You're looking for a directory like:

	ajt@auric:~$ ls potato/main/disks-powerpc/
	2.2.16-2000-07-26  current

Actually, they seem to have made it to ftp.d.o, so you should have a
decent chance.

Cheers,
aj

                                      -- Dave Clark