Re: Helix Gnome for Debian/PPC available

hadess@writeme.com wrote:

> It is finally available, Helix GNOME is avaiable as .deb on
> http://idorulabs.free.fr
>
> Add the given lines to your /etc/apt/sources.list and get it !!!
>
> Please report me any problem you encounter.

I wanted to finally check out evolution and did a 'apt-get install evolution'.
But it didn't work, dying with an error about CORBA. So I also installed
orbit, and it started! So I guess it should depend on orbit >= 0.5.2 (?), the
old orbit was 0.5.0-5 .

And now it still doesn't really work, the menus don't react on clicks and most
buttons don't do anything either - is this the expected behaviour of the
current evolution? Or am I still missing something?

Michel

--
Elevator out of order. Try the ones across the street.
Debian GNU/Linux (powerpc,i386) user \   member of XFree86, Team *AMIGA*, AUGS