Re: Ybin nuked my /boot !!!

i will be very brief:

the linuxppc 2000 install guide is *WRONG* ignore it.

follow the directions on my web page and in the FAQ, that is create a
type Apple_Bootstrap partition, 800K and do *NOT* repeat *DO NOT*
mount it on /boot.

then things will work.

please do yourself a favor and heed this advise, the linuxppc install
docs are WRONG.  an HFS /boot partition will not work well or at all.

--
Ethan Benson
http://www.alaska.net/~erbenson/