Re: Helix Evolution any one?

Hi Tuomas et al,

Does this mean that we can expect Helix Gnome debs for powerpc real soon ?
Because I nearly finished compiling all of the debs, only the gtk-themes
wouldn't be included (because they contains engine themes precompiled for x86).

Should I keep on ? Or wait a bit for everything to be done ?

Cheers

/Hadess

Quoting Tuomas Kuosmanen <tigert@gimp.org>:

> On Thu, Jul 13, 2000 at 09:02:58PM +0000, Georg Bauer wanted to say the
> following:
> > Hi!
> >
> > Did anyone build packages for Evolution? It depends on a lot of
> > packages, so it's a bit more work I currently would like to have, so
> if
> > anybody already did it ...
>
> Hi!
>
> There probably will be a .deb of evolution for ppc too, as will also be
> helix gnome for debian ppc - the guys are working on it..
>
> Currently the easiest way is via src-debs:
<snip>