debian on the 7200

Hello all,
    I'm about to install debian on a powermac 7200. Right now it has the
macos on it but I want to wipe the drive and just have it running
debian. Before I start does anyone have any good advise to give me? I've
looked at the list and have found a bit of info so hopefully it will be
not so bad. Any way what is the best way to start the installation?
should I uses bootx or should I just try booting from OF since in the
end there will be no MacOs to run bootx from? Any help would be greatly
apreciated.

Thanks,
James

--