Re: Helix GNOME 1.2 packages built

Here they are, the powerpc debs of helix gnome 1.2

Just add the following line to you /etc/apt/sources.list, apt-get update and
then apt-get install task-helix-gnome

deb http://southpole.penguinpowered.com/debian unstable main

these debs work fine with potato as well (well, actually I've only tested with
potato, but they're in unstable because that's where helix put them).

They are probably not fully up to date with the latest helix updates, when I
get a chance I'll fix that and the new packages should show up in your regular
apt-get upgrade.

Enjoy!