Re: debian installed, how to boot it?

On Wed, May 31, 2000 at 10:25:23PM +0200, M.Stolte wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I got debian installed (till base), it says it will install itself on my
> harddisk,how do i continue now?
> If I use bootX,it will restart my install stuff.
> Do i point BootX to my linux partition, how do I do that...etc.

It _did_ install?  If so...

You should have noted the partition on which you installed it, but if you
don't know, just use BootX w/ the ramdisk, and go immediately to the
partitioner, and look.  Then, reboot, and point the kernel (via BootX) to
the correct partition.
						- chad

--
Chad Miller <cmiller@surfsouth.com>     URL: http://web.chad.org/
"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced".