Resizing Partitions

Is there a way to change the partition scheme without data loss or
re-formatting? I have a PowerBook 3400/potato. My partition scheme is:

/dev/hda
        #                    type name                length   base    ( size )  system
/dev/hda1     Apple_partition_map Apple                   63 @ 1       ( 31.5k)  Partition map
/dev/hda2          Apple_Driver43 Macintosh               54 @ 64      ( 27.0k)  Driver 4.3
/dev/hda3          Apple_Driver43 Macintosh               74 @ 118     ( 37.0k)  Driver 4.3
/dev/hda4        Apple_Driver_ATA Macintosh               54 @ 192     ( 27.0k)  Unknown
/dev/hda5        Apple_Driver_ATA Macintosh               74 @ 246     ( 37.0k)  Unknown
/dev/hda6           Apple_Patches Patch Partition        512 @ 320     (256.0k)  Unknown
/dev/hda7         Apple_UNIX_SVR2 /                  2137464 @ 832     (  1.0G)  Linux native
/dev/hda8         Apple_UNIX_SVR2 swap                163840 @ 2138296 ( 80.0M)  Linux swap
/dev/hda9               Apple_HFS untitled 3          511973 @ 2302136 (250.0M)  HFS
/dev/hda10             Apple_Free Extra                 8291 @ 2814109 (  4.0M)  Free space

Block size=512, Number of Blocks=2822399
DeviceType=0x0, DeviceId=0x0
Drivers-
1: @ 64 for 22, type=0x1
2: @ 118 for 36, type=0xffff
3: @ 192 for 20, type=0x701
4: @ 246 for 33, type=0xf8ff

I would like to grow my ext2 /dev/hda7 at the expense of the mac
partition /dev/hda9 (for which 50mb should be enough). Plan B: If possible, I
would also like to add an Apple_Bootstrap partition for yaboot.

I could also swap my data to another HDD if necessary; it would be
fine to use this ext.HDD as a mirror for my int.HDD. Is there a tool
that mirrors /dev/hda7 including all ext2 permissions?

Andre