From: Daniel Fahlgren <guru@acc.umu.se>
To: M.Stolte <m.stolte@netventure.nl>
Cc: <debian-powerpc@lists.debian.org>
Sent: Tuesday, May 30, 2000 5:43 PM
Subject: Re: no harddisk found, due to hfs+?

hi

> i'm trying to install debian on my powercenter pro.
> It says it can't find any harddisks, could that be due to me having
> installed macos with hfs+, and if so, how do i find out wether i have
> installed it with hfs+?

I have had a similar problem. Linux couldn't find my 1.2Gb apple scsi
disk. Well actually it found it every fifth time or so resulting that it
tried to set the swap partition on another disk then it was supposted to
be.  The solution to my problem was the change the id of my disk to, I
think, 3 or so. It could find all the other disks I have in my computer,
it was just the original disk that was making trouble,

Best regards
Daniel Fahlgren

--
Daniel Fahlgren                 http://www.acc.umu.se/~guru/
Nygatan 59                      090-121905