The PowerPC Linux PCI HCL 0.1

Here's the first draft of the PCI card compatibility list. Please respond to
only my email address with corrections so that we don't get 4 list crossposted
conversations. I read all 4 of these lists so if you reply to the list your
on, I will see it.

The HTML is not finished, its just enough so that we can all peer review the
list.

For now, I am listing the cards by who submits them first. Later, the cards
will probably be sorted by type (graphics, scsi, etc) and then by chip (tulip,
a7800, etc).

-jeramy b smith