Re: Where are the Netscape 4.7 Debian PowerPC packages

On Mon, 22 May 2000, Renaud Dreyer wrote:

> Any idea where I can find the Netscape 4.7 Debian PowerPC packages?
> I'm really sick and tired of 4.6 constantly crashing on me and
> leaving stray processes behind, that have to be killed by hand. I
> can't find Kostantinos Margaritis' packages anymore, they used to be
> at:
>
> http://feanor.nuclear.demokritos.gr/~markos/netscape

Well, I used to have them there, but now they are part of woody.
Just insert woody into your apt sources file and do
apt-get install communicator.

Why aren't they in potato? Don't blame me, I've tried anything I could do
to get them in, but the admins think otherwise. I've stopped complaining
and I will not make this a personal thing, I was only after better quality
for powerpc. If anyone wants to complain, take this on -devel.

PS. Java works now on 4.7, but still is a little unstable.

Konstantinos