libgtop-using panel applets not getting built?

Hello,

I noticed that in the PPC gnome-panel package, there's no cpumemusage
applet.  I figured there was some problem with libgtop on PPC.  But when
I built gnome-core from source (also 1.0.55-1), the applet built just
fine and runs fine.  (The first time I tried, configure said it couldn't
find libgtop, so I installed libgtop-dev and it built and runs great.)

Is there some reason whoever built it decided not to include this set of
applets?  Or was it just oversight?  In any case, please rebuild
gnome-core with libgtop-dev installed, so we can have a complete
gnome-panel package.

Thanks,

-Adam P.