Re: enlightenment_0.16.3-6.deb for ppc

> Did you try building the packages yourself ? You said me that it
> don't work for you.

 I compiled it and installed it long ago (directly on the ppc
 machine). The problem is that it does not start up as it should.
 I am busy until the 15th with issues that have far higher priority,
 and I am upset because I can not use the laptop for it, and also
 because the Debian mirror utility erased all my home directory when
 downloading the sources, with a consequent waist of time (and I
 am afraid of data too).

Sergio