Re: clock troubles under Debian/PowerPC

Hmmm... I have to look into this further! That's what I thought too when I
installed Debian on my PowerMac, so I set the clock to UTC... But then
I noticed time was set 8 hours in the past (I'm in the Western US),
so I assumed MacOS kept the clok in local time. Maybe something in the
Date&Time Control Panel I overlooked?