Re: Need your input for keymap configuration

"der.hans" wrote:

> will show you the exact output of thescript between the
> parens.  Presumably this include a newline, however. If that's the case do
> "thescript >outfile", then vi the outfile and do ":set list", that puts a
> $ at the end of the line, e.g. "Arch ist: powerppc/mac $" means there's a
> space in there. ":q!" will quit vi without saving, just in case you don't
> normally use vi.

okay, there's a space, but I think that had to do w/ the formating of the
last command: "print 'Arch ist: $arch \n\n'", I took out the space b/w $arch
and \n and the space went away...

--Nelson Abramson

--
"Every time you get a dialog box you don't understand, you ought to get a nickel
 from Microsoft, and every time it crashes, you should get a dollar.  That would