Re: Need your input for keymap configuration

> > More info in /proc/device-tree/aliases (see adb-mouse, adb-keyboard,
> > usb-mouse, usb-keyboard; empty files mean device not present).
> > Hartmut: which of these would break on PPC models other than Powermacs?
>
>  usb is not available on every powerpc machine. We fixed console-data
> yesterday, lets hope this will doit what we want for potato.

The absence of the USB option would be indicated by the absence of the
usb-* entries in /proc/device-tree/aliases (the fact that there just isn't
any USB hardware actually connected at boot time results in empty files
there).

But if you already found a better fix, less hassle for me :-)

	Michael