enlightenment_0.16.3-6.deb for ppc

 Hey Laurence!

 Could you *please* fix the dependencies with this package?

> enlightenment depends on enlightenment-data (= 0.16.3-6)
>
> enlightenment depends on enlightenment-data (= 0.16.3-6)
> enlightenment suggests epplets

 out of the actual distribution:

>enlightenment-data_0.16.3-7.deb
>enlightenment-theme-bluesteel_0.16.3-7.deb
>enlightenment-theme-brushedmetal_0.16.3-7.deb
>enlightenment-theme-shinymetal_0.16.3-7.deb
>enlightenment_0.16.3-6.deb

 As this happened before for other packages, I would say that, in
 principle, it is not a good thing to deliver the X-Y+1 edition of
 minor parts (themes, in this case) exept the main program, which is
 still version X-Y, so to screw up the whole thing. I understand that
 this is a potato, but at least give people the possibility to chose
 between screwing up and leave things as they are until better times.

 Thank you,
 Sergio