setserial question...?

I am debugging some problems I am having setting up a ppp connection between my home computer and my isp. I'm using Debian Woody, kernel 2.2.17 and pppd 2.3.11 on a PowerMac 7500. Checking out all possibility and following a faqs instructions, I have tested the command
setserial -a /dev/ttyS0 and got the following results:
/dev/ttyS0, Line 0, UART: unknown, Port: 0xf3013020, IRQ: 15
	Baud_base: 0, close_delay: 50, divisor: 16
	closing_wait: 3000
	Flags: spd_normal

What I find most interesting is that the UART is "unknown" and that the Baud_base: is zero. Are these the correct values for a PowerMac? What are yours?

--
c h a d  @ l b e r s
calbers@ic.sunysb.edu