3D Hardware acceleration

Just curious if 3D hardware acceleration is available yet for PPC
XFree86 4.x with Rage128 PCI.  I have the r128 DRM built into
the kernel, and I think I have X setup properly for DRI et all,
but it's definitely not accelerated :)

Also, what is the status of the Helix Gnome packages?  I did
see that someone here had posted some links for newer
debs, but they were incomplete (some totally missing, like
abiword), but I would like to install Sawfish/gdm at some
point, and it appears Sawfish is totally missing from woody...

Anyway, tia..

-j