Re: More xserver-xfree8 4.0.1-8 on powerpc glitches

On Wed, Dec 06, 2000 at 01:25:24PM +0100 or thereabouts, Frederic Seraphine wrote:
> It seems that the X clients can't find some color definitions. When I
> launch rxvt, it abort with the error "Can't load color: Black" and xterm
> (which works) does the same error if I launch it with -bg black option.
> Is rgb.txt not used anymore ?

I had the same problem (because I copied someone else's XF86Config-4).
Check in the files section, if the rgb path is correct (for example, mine
had /usr/X11/lib, but I needed /usr/X11R6/lib...)

Cheers,
Patrix.

--
"No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There's always a boom tomorrow."
 -- Lt. Cmdr. Susan Ivanova, Babylon 5.