	From: Magnus Forsberg
	Sent: Wed 29/11/2000 2:24 PM
	To: debian-powerpc@lists.debian.org
	Subject: sound support on a Pismo

	I searched for posts regarding support for the internal
soundcard on the
	Pismo, but either my patterns were wrong or no posts on the
subject
	exists.

	Anyway, anyone got sound working on their Pismo and want to
share some
	experience/knowledge?

	-- Magnus Forsberg [magnus.forsberg@sapio.se]
	   Sapio AB    www.sapio.se   8-694 80 45