Re: Potato revision 1

Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:

On Mon, Nov 20, 2000 at 09:48:35PM -0800, Taro Fukunaga wrote:

Taro Fukunaga wrote:

Hello,

Also I found that several source files in the examples directory are gzipped which caused Make to fail until I ungzippped the files myself. The files are:

tarozax@noviant:/usr/doc/mico/examples$ pwd
/usr/doc/mico/examples tarozax@noviant:/usr/doc/mico/examples$ find . -name *.gz ./interceptor/server.cc.gz ./interceptor/client.cc.gz ./dynany/dynanytest.cc.gz ./siegel/diffs.gz ./henning/diffs.gz ./poa/account-2/server.cc.gz ./poa/account-3/server.cc.gz ./services/relship/simple-test.cc.gz ./services/relship/TestServer.cc.gz ./services/relship/Documents_impl.cc.gz ./services/trader/main.cc.gz Cheers, Taro

You should talk to the Mico maintainer about that, not this list.

I don't think he'll do anything about it, though; it's pretty standard
policy to always compress example files.

Dan

As I'm still relatively new to Debian, I'm not sure how to find the maintainer of a package. How do I find the maintainer?

Only these files were gzipped. The other directories don't have compressed files.

-- Taro