Re: php4 ... no packages in woody !?

On Sun, Nov 19, 2000 at 07:43:27PM -0500, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 19, 2000 at 08:09:29PM +0100, Michael Flaig wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > I´ve upgraded to woody but the php4 packages were purged.
> > Arem´t there woody Packages of PHP4? Are they work in progress?
> >
> > Could I get problems if I install the potato packages ?
>
> An unnoticed buildd hiccup.  They'll be built in a day or so.
 Great but please check if apache starts when php4 is activated in httpd.conf
(i've rebuilt php4 from debian sources but when i activated php4 apache
refused to start ; unfortunately i had no chance to look at it)

--
 Robert Ramiega  | robert@plukwa.net  IRC: _Jedi_ | Don't underestimate
 UIN: 13201047   | http://www.plukwa.net/         | the power of Source