Re: X and Woody

> > *nods*  But, there's a patch in BTS for AXP that would solve our builds
> > if tweaked propely.  I'm waiting for it to be applied.
>
> It will be in 4.0.1-6.  I've already applied it.

Fine, when is -6 due?

> I'd be more than happy to get PowerPC diffs against 4.0.1-6 as soon I have
> released it.

The last 4.01 gave funny patch errors ('no space left on device' when I
tried to unpack onto a NFS filesystem. Manually unpacking the tarball and
patching on the NFS server side did work, but that can't be the
recommended way to build X? Anybody else seen such behavior?

	Michael