Re: KDE release?

Sorry for the late reply, I overlooked your post.

Björn Johansson wrote:

> Is there anyone which is working with the KDE2 stable release for
> powerpc? Today, all I could find was directorys for sparc, i386 and
> source.

They're in woody. If you can't easily install them on a potato system, you can
build them yourself, but beware, that took a whole day on my PowerBook G3/400
with 64 megs of RAM and almost killed it in the process...

Michel

Debian GNU/Linux (powerpc,i386) user \   member of XFree86 and The DRI Project